Betsey Johnson Film Noir Skull Girl Ring

Sunday, January 13, 2013


When I saw this ring on Karmaloop, I knew I had to have it. This is the Betsey Johnson Film Noir Skull Girl Ring from the Film Noir Fall 2012 Collection. As you will get to know, I absolutely love skulls and skeletons. I always have (I think it all began when I first learned about the human skeleton in Grade 2). Luckily enough for me, skulls have made their way into fashion lately with the grunge/goth revival. It's hard to go into a store and not see something with a skull or skeleton on it. Long story short, I love skulls... and pink... and bows... and glitter... and sunglasses... which makes this piece absolutely perfect for me! It's really comfortable to wear too (it's a partial stretch ring on the back side as you can see in one of the photos below). While this is no longer available at Karmaloop, you can find it at The Bay (in-store) or Amazon





Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.