Earth Therapeutics Nail and Cuticle Care Nutrient Conditioner

Tuesday, June 25, 2013


I thought I would share with you one of my favorite nail care products. I only recently started paying more attention to my nails and their overall health, mostly due to this blog (no one wants to see wonky cuticles, dry hands and/or hangnails). I picked Earth Therapeutics Nail and Cuticle Care Nutrient Conditioner up at TJ Maxx for $3.99 - I bought it on a total whim and it turned out to be a great purchase. It really makes a visible difference in the health of my nail bed and cuticles. It smells lovely because of the tea tree oil, too. Truth be told, I don't use it daily as I should but whenever I do put it on my nails looks better within a few hours and for the next few days. I try to apply it after removing my nail polish with acetone and it really does moisturize my nails.

I definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants a new nail conditioner/moisturizer. I have seen Earth Therapeutics at Ulta and this product is also sold online at drugstore.com (though it's definitely cheapest at TJ Maxx if you can get your claws on it).



Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.