Enchanted Polish Britney Spearmint

Friday, June 14, 2013


First of all, let's take a moment to appreciate the awesomeness of this polish both in terms of it's name (BRITNEY SPEARMINT!!!!) and it's holographic minty-green goodness. Pure brilliance. What can I say about this polish, really? It's what you would expect from Enchanted Polish - scattered yet linear holographic multi-chrome polish perfection. The one quip I have with this polish (which might be exclusive to me and the way I applied the polish) is that there were some bubble/chunk things on my nail after the first and second coats (you can see in the up-close of my nail below). This never really happens to me so I don't know if it was the polish or what. I love love love it nonetheless and top coat smoothed it all out anyway. This polish wears extremely well - hardly any tip wear after 5 days! A miracle! At first I thought this polish was a little too muted for me but I really love it - it's almost opalescent (and opals are my favorite stone/jewel ever)! If you want this, it will take work or good connections as Enchanted Polish is notoriously difficult to get ahold of. I scored my bottle from Harlow & Co. back in April. Hopefully it will be available again soon. 

Enchanted Polish links:  Shop  //  Facebook  //  IG  //  Twitter

All pictures how 2 coats of Enchanted Polish Britney Spearmint, no top coat.




Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.