Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Eau Fraîche (2013 Edition)

Friday, July 5, 2013


I don't know what really to say about this post other than BUY IT NOW BEFORE IT'S GONE FOREVER! Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Eau Fraîche, which is a limited edition scent, is one of the most incredibly beautiful scents I have ever encountered. Ever. 

According to Estée Lauder, Bronze Goddess is "Inspired by the warmth of the Mediterranean, a citrus floral blend with notes of Bergamot and Orange Blossom." It is the quintessential summer scent which is warm and sensual without being too heavy. It has a coco-nutty vibe which I love most. Every time I wear it I think of the beach, ocean air, and sunshine. 

If you can find it, buy it as it's sold out (forever) online at EsteeLauder.com. I purchased my bottle (the last one!) at Belk. 


Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.