Ozotic 607 Nail Polish

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I really love this polish!! It reminds me of candy floss and dew drops and fairy wings. Ozotic 607 is a very pale pink shade with lots of holographic glitter that is more on the flaky side. I think this would be a beautiful polish for either Summer or Winter. Nice and light for Summer. Cool and icy for Winter, haha. 

This is our first Ozotic and so far I'm really impressed. It applied evenly without fuss and has a super smooth feel when dry. Because the glitter appears to be more like little flakes of holographic goodness, as aforementioned, I thought this polish would have a rough texture but it was surprisingly (and pleasantly) smooth. It also dries to a nice glossy finish. No top coat in any of these pictures. 



All of these photos were taken in natural sunlight (as sunlight tends to be, LOL).


this little cutie is from scrumptious delight

Visions of Quincy....uh I mean pink. 

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.