Girly Bits Jelly Shoes

Friday, September 13, 2013

Jelly Shoes is the first Girly Bits Cosmetics I have tried... I'm in LOVE! I was initially attracted to this polish because of its name - seriously, who doesn't love jelly shoes? I know I do and I have had my fair share of them over the years. I really wish I had a pair right now that I could have modelled with in these pictures, hehe. This GIF will have to suffice!

source unknown :(

I wore 3 coats of Girly Bits Cosmetics Jelly Shoes alone (just my Poshe base coat as per usual). I love the way this pink sears your eyes! It's so bright, seriously! It also has this amazing cool blue shimmer that winks at you in certain lighting. This really is a gorgeous polish which could also be layered for those with longer nails, etc. Wonderful application and dried quickly. LOVE!

And if you weren't already aware, I LOVE HOT PINK!

Girly Bits Cosmetics links:   Store  //  Facebook  //  Twitter 





This awesome Unicorn and Pearls hair bow is from Brat Factory (like 2 years ago!).


Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.