Benefit World Famous Neutrals - Most Glamorous Nudes Ever

Saturday, October 12, 2013



It's really funny but we've always had this totally unfounded aversion towards Benefit products. It is in part due to the packaging (the papery, cardboard-y stuff has never flipped our switch) and we generally appreciate more daring eye shadow products.


Well, now we've finally tried a product from Benefit and I don't think our initial judgments were wrong. I admit that the eye shadows are absolutely velvety but the colour, hello? where is it? I don't just mean that in the sense that they're all neutral I mean they are not at all pigmented. 

But hey, if you're in the market for nice feeling shadows that are super safe for work this could be your thing.



I was able to create a nice, fresh look with this palette that I was rather pleased with (okay, it's not the worse thing ever, lol) it's just more subtle than I like to wear.

I might say these shadows really let the mascara shine, haha. It's Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara.


How do you feel about Benefit products?

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.