CrowsToes Nail Color in Milquetoast

Saturday, October 5, 2013


I really, really love Milquetoast by Crows Toes. It's fresh and classy. It's so much more than a white polish with the addition of gold and bronze glitters of varying sizes, this polish is a real winner.


When I decided to paint my nails with Milquetoast it donned on me that I had the perfect nail polish to pair it with: China Glaze Harvest Moon. I didn't want to remove this mani at all, I loved it that much. Not only is Milquetoast one of my favourites but I was so pleased that the two polishes matched perfectly.


Obviously you can wear whatever nail polish you want whenever you want but I thought this combo could be perfect for summer or autumn. Bronze goddess goodness for summer or warm, neutral tones for fall. 


I also realized that creme polish with embedded glitter is my favourite type of nail polish.




2 comments

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.