Golden Eyes, Vampy Lips

Thursday, October 24, 2013

I've been following the gorgeously amazing, super talented, and wonderfully inspiring makeup artist Linda Hallberg for about a year now and just love how she combines exquisite makeup with great photographs. So, I'm taking some direction from her and trying to get a little more interesting with my photos. 




bitch face? check!
I don't think I'll be up to the same caliber as Linda but this set up should be better, at least.

However, you will have to bare with some of the old style sprinkled in as I have yet to upload some.

I really do recommend Linda's blog because she is seriously my favourite makeup artist!!

Eyes
Urban Decay - Virgin, Twice Baked
MAC - Amber Lights, Coppering
Brows
Urban Decay - Secret Service
Lips
Wet N Wild - Cherry Bomb
Face
Physician's Formula
Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder



1 comment

  1. No one could ever hold a candle to the beauty that is your face and your heart <3 LOVE THIS LOOK!

    ReplyDelete

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.