Llarowe Vamp

Monday, October 28, 2013


Vamp from Colors by Llarowe is awesome. It's a gorgeous juicy red, I would say, that's wonderfully holographic. Look at that baby shine!! It doesn't necessarily look vampy to me but it isn't a bright, firecracker red either. It's a slightly deeper red than the traditional. 




I really love this polish. Holographic reds are a pleasant twist on the typical red nail. There are a variety of nail colours that I love but red nails always make me feel great, without a doubt!


I couldn't get enough of this colour in the sunlight. Optimal lighting for catching that holographic shine.



Here's a cute bracelet from Disney Couture which is, alas, no more. I really wish that they would bring that line back and to its former stellar glory.

The inscription on the bracelet reads: "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think"

How awesome is that? It helps keep the self-esteem up :)


I'll give you another chance to embrace the holo. hehe

Come to the holo side. ;)

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.