OPI Did It On 'Em and OPI Lights of Emerald City and Color Club Harp On It

Saturday, November 16, 2013



These pictures date back to July (they kind of got forgotten) and boy do they make me want the summer!! Especially with colder temps recently. I feel like I can handle the winter weather less this year and by no means is it actually wintery out but still I can't deal.

So here's a bright colour, OPI Did It On Em from the Nicki Minaj collection, to help you think of sunnier times and warmer temps.


Although these photos were forgotten, this mani was not. I really liked it. A skittle mani of sorts. I really liked the holographic silver - Color Club's Harp On It - against the yellow-green.


On my index finger I applied INM Northern Lights and on my pinky finger I have OPI Lights of Emerald City. A fun mix for a fun colour!


Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.