Lynnderella Little Baby Sister Limited Edition over OPI In the Cable Car Pool Lane

Sunday, December 15, 2013


While not explicitly Christmas-y, this manicure is very special so it warrants posting near the holidays. Lynnderella Little Baby Sister is first Limited Edition Lynnderella polish I have ever bought and currently the only one I own. It's also the most expensive polish I own but I have no shame because it might just be my favorite. 


Lynnderella describes Little Baby Sister as "the newest sibling of ShapeShifter. Assorted pastel holographic hexagons, squares, stars, diamonds, hearts, moons and dots accompanied by and a few bright holographics and holographic microglitter in a clear base." 


What better way to show off the beautiful pastel glitters than over a high contrast vampy raspberry? I chose OPI In the Cable Car Pool Lane from the Fall 2013 San Francisco Collection. I'm in love. 

 

I cannot get enough of this Lynnderella over the OPI! Like most of the manicures I have posted about as of late, I couldn't stand to take it off. But, when I did decided to take it off I had no issues: Lynnderella glitter polishes are so easy to remove! It's dreamy. If you feel like splurging and can get lucky enough to actually win this polish on eBay, go for it! It's awesome <3


Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.