Scofflaw Nail Varnish - Insert Lemon Pun Here

Wednesday, February 5, 2014



The above picture won't upload straight up which is annoying but I think you can still get the gist of things. A bright, summery shade from the snowiest day. Ugh, I really wish I didn't have school today.


As you can see this polish has yellow, green, and red-orange holographic glitters in it. I have applied two coats here with top coat and it covers my nails well. I could hardly see my nail line. 


I've professed my love for creme polishes with glitter before and this polish is no exception. I usually don't like yellow polish on me but this one wasn't too bad. I wore this polish for a week without getting bored of it plus it had minimal tip-wear and chipping.  

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.