KBShimmer Shade Shifter

Saturday, March 29, 2014


WARNING: This post will contain a lot of me gushing and oooohing and ahhhing about how much I LOVE THIS POLISH!!!


KBShimmer Shade Shifter. The perfect name for this phenomenal polish. I had never tried a KBShimmer until this one and I now feel the urge to drop a wad of cash on a whole bunch of their polishes. I cannot tell you how many compliments I got on this polish from total strangers!

 

We tried to capture the very many shifts in this polish and succeed in many ways but you truly need to experience this polish in person to see what I mean when I say I'm in L-O-V-E. Multichrome love. 


KBShimmer Shade Shifter is a close-ish dupe for Enchanted Polish Across the Universe. Or, at least I think so. If you can't get a hold of an elusive EP, KBShimmer Multichromes are - formula wise - even better than Enchanted Polish. Just sayin'. I wore 3 coats which dried quickly and applied effortlessly. No bubbling or brush-strokeyness. Perfection! I did finish up with Seche Vite. 


Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.