Clinique Bonus Time at Macy's - Eye shadow Quad

Wednesday, April 9, 2014


It's that time of year again! Clinique bonus time at Macy's! You get a lovely, Spring-y makeup bag this time around plus Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief, Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion, Repairwear Laser Focus, an eye shadow quad, and a lipstick/mascara combo.

Here's a look I created with the above eye shadow palette, using all the colours. There's a choice of two. This palette looks nice enough but I always find Clinique eye shadows to be rather lacking in pigmentation. I had to dab some of Minx eye shadow from Urban Decay over the blue Clinique shadow to intensify the colour. It's definitely a subtle look.



I ended up giving this palette to my Nan - waste not want not! 

I do just adore Clinique mascara though, I think it's brilliant. Especially their High Impact mascara which I am wearing in the above photos. 

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.