KBShimmer Vicious Circles and Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lustgarten

Monday, May 5, 2014


I love these two polishes!! Equally. Although Vicious Circles seems to get all the attention in this post. They're both wonderful red polishes and illustrate the variation that is possible within a single colour.



Vicious Circles (love the name) by KBShimmer is a excellent candy apply red glitter jelly. It applies even and is nearly opaque within three coats. Each layer adds greater depth. I feel like this polish has a blue-ish shimmer throughout but I don't see any confirmation on that. I used the KBShimmer top coat over Vicious circles and I can say it's a great top coat! Doesn't shrink the polish like Sech Vite but I have yet to try it over other brands.

Lustgarten by OCC is a fabulous warm red metallic polish that has an excellent formula. I find this polish to be slightly an orange-red. I think it's rather unique in that sense. I have applied two coats here with Seche Vite on top.


I really loved this combo and I just love red nails! The two different finishes makes it a little different.
x

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.