Shleee Polish Lady Rainicorn + China Glaze Are You Jelly?

Thursday, May 15, 2014


Circle glitters! I know that circle glitters really took off in late 2013 but perhaps their time in the spotlight has faded. I will admit that I haven't been keeping up with the latest trends in glitter polish. 


Shleee Polish Lady Rainicorn and China Glaze Are You Jelly? worked really well together to create a fun and bright mani that garnered lots of compliments. I especially loved the purple holographic circle glitters that caught the light every once in a while. 


I actually love Are You Jelly?! It's a jelly (haha) purple polish that looks so nice on its own as it leans a little pink. It applied well in 2 coats and I will definitely wear it again on its own.

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.