The Long Awaited Mani - OPI Don't Burst My Bubble and Lights of Emerald City

Wednesday, May 14, 2014


I don't know why I waited so long to try this mani (however after removing it maybe I do know why)! It's definitely not a new one and it's been done many times before but here it is on my nails.


Don't Burst my Bubble with Lights of Emerald City, it's a beautiful combo. Totally ethereal! I just love it! What I don't love is trying to remove it. I don't know if it's just me but those white squares were so difficult to remove! Even with the foil method for nail polish removal. Oh well, it was worth it because I absolutely love this combo.  


I never got any pics but I did make this into a jelly sandwich by applying another coat of Don't Burst my Bubble over top and that was so pretty, too! 

If you're like me and haven't tried this combo yet you definitely should!

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.