Bear Pawlish Peek-A-Boo

Thursday, January 22, 2015


It might be the middle of winter but my nails say otherwise. I've professed my love for hot pink polish before - it's no secret. Therefore, it will come as no surprise that I absolutely love, love, love this incredibly polish from Bear Pawlish. Introducing... Peek-A-Boo!


Peek-A-Boo is a hot pink, perhaps the hottest pink I've ever worn. It's practically neon pink. The finish is holographic but it dries to an amazing shine. I used 2 coats for these pictures and 1 coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top. This polishes pleases me to no end; not only is it gorgeous, it also had almost no tip wear after 5 days! This, my friends, is a miracle. I have yet to try other Bear Pawlish holos so I can't say if this is the case for all polishes by this brand or just the case for this polish of my dreams. Either way, I am tickled pick by this polish. It also looks to be a core polish so you should be able to get your paws on it quite easily. 


1 comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.