Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer - Untrodden SnowI

Thursday, April 2, 2015


Hellooooooooo! Remember us?! It's been a while, we know! Life has been busy but that's no excuse because it always busy, amirite?


Today the weather actually seems quite Spring-like but I know there are many people still stuck in the snow so, this polish isn't totally inappropriate. Plus, I'm not even sure we're out of the woods just yet!


I absolutely love white polish, especially on short nails. It looks chic and fresh. The blue shimmer in this polish makes it a stand out in the white nail polish category. I found this polish was a little thick to apply but adding a drop or two of nail polish thinner fixes things up. Untrodden Snow was going strong after a week (topped with top-coat of course!) so, I was impressed. Love it!

You can buy Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer here but, unfortunately, Untrodden Snow is not available right now but maybe that's a good thing? Spring and Summer collections await!

1 comment

  1. I agree! White polish on little shorties looks amazing! I love this polish on you. :)

    ReplyDelete

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.