Springtime Nails featuring Zoya and Cult Nails

Tuesday, April 7, 2015



I hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend, or regular weekend if you weren't celebrating anything!


Don't these Spring-y nail colours just make you smile! All of the polishes have shimmer and/or sparkle, which adds to the whimsy of these nails. 


Starting with my pinky nail and working my way the polishes I used are as follows: Zoya - Daisy, Cult Nails -  Thrive, Zoya - Rayne, and Zoya - Leslie. I don't have any photos where my thumb nail is visible but I'm wearing Zoya Dot with That Boy is a P-I-G Pig by Crows Toes over top. 

The Zoya colours are all new releases from The Delight Collection for Spring 2015 so, keep an eye out for those beauts and get 'em while you can!

Love these colours and what they signify - SPRING! They all applied very well and have great staying power with Duri Top Coat. 

Some Spring-y tunes for ya ;)
 

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.