Lynnderella Thrill Ride

Wednesday, August 26, 2015


Okay, now this is what I call the perfect blurple. This is Lynnderella Thrill Ride: one coat over one coat OPI Yoga-Ta Get This Blue. Let me just say that these polishes apply like butter. I recently rediscovered OPI Glitter Peel Off Base Coat and it's been my new go-to for glitter manicures. I'm lucky in that I can get about 3-4 days of wear before a nail pops off. 


Lynnderella Thrill Ride is a complex blurple multiglitter that can most definitely be worn on it's own in about 2-3 coats. It builds up so nicely and works amazingly well over a base colour as well. It's almost blinding in the sunlight which is how I like my manis. In order to get this glassy smooth finish, I used one coat of Essence Gel Look top coat and topped that off with one coat of Girly Bits Glitter Glaze. Perfection! 


Since I have to disappoint you by telling you this Lynnderella is Special Edition and no longer available, here is a pretty glitter macro. Other Lynnderellas which are equally as beautiful are available on eBay.


1 comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.