Fiendish Fancies - Special Edition: Twisted Twins Inspired by American Mary

Wednesday, September 9, 2015




Happy Humpday everyone! 
It's a rainy September morning and my thoughts are drifting to October, more specifically Halloween. So, I thought it was fitting to feature Fiendish Fancies' Special Edition Twisted Twins which will be available in October. This duo is inspired by American Mary which is a Canadian horror film about a young woman who gets lured into the world of freakish surgeries for easy money.  


The Twisted Twins are I'm Completely Harmless (an orange-leaning red with red microglitter) and Connected To Yourself (a deep eggplant with purple shimmer). 


I'm Completely Harlmess applies perfectly in two smooth coats. The different lighting really shows off the richness of this fresh blood red polish. It's absolutely perfect for easrly fall because the glitter catches the sunlight and the shade of red reminds me of harvest time. This polish needs a top coat to really enhance the glitter and smooth it completely. 


Connected To Yourself is just to die for. I can't get enough of vampy purple/aubergine polishes. This one is so complex and, again, the different lighting options show how truly complex and gorgeous this polish really is. I used two coats for complete coverage. This dried pretty glossy on its own but I used a top coat to really bring out the shimmer which is just so so beautiful. I can see myself reaching for this polish often in October and November. 


The Twisted Twins will be available in limited quantities starting in October in the Fiendish Fancies shop. You can follow Fiendish Fancies on Facebook and Instagram for updates and more swatches from other bloggers.

*Products were provided for our honest review.*

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.