Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Fare the Wind

Wednesday, November 11, 2015


Ladies and Gentlemen, it's official: I'm back on the holo train. I had strayed for some time but maybe I'm getting older or maybe I'm just in a mood but I'm wearing holographic nail polish again! Yay!

Here we have an example of holo par excellence. Not only is it a linear holo, it's also got shimmer and micro-flakes. Basically, there's never a dull lighting for this baby. It looks awesome in any setting/lighting/whatever/wherever. 


Fare the Wind is described by Julie as a "darker blue-leaning purple linear holographic with a blue to purple shift and red micro-flakies with a slight metallic finish." This wore like IRON! Two coats, top coat and base coat... 5 days no chipping and only minimal tip wear. Perfection as always from BEGL!


Sadly, Fare the Wind is now sold out but you can purchase other Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer here. Follow Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer on Instagram and like them on Facebook.

2 comments

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous!!! I must get it!! I don't have many Holographic polishes but I am definitely interested in getting more!

    ReplyDelete

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.