Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Studio Ghibli Collection {My Picks}

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Today we have my (Caitlin's) picks from the Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Studio Ghibli Collection. Of the 4 polishes in this collection, I picked the 3 I knew I'd wear again and again. And here they are for your viewing pleasure...


First up is We Fly With Our Spirit which is an awesome deep indigo jelly polish with orange and red glass flecks throughout. Oh mamma, I love this. It's so vampy and rich. I used 3 thin coats. It built up well and I finished with top coat to ensure maximum jelly glossiness. 


Secondly, The Best Blaze is a bright light blue jelly with a blue shimmer and silver holographic dust. I really love this one the most. It's so sweet and sparkly. I used 2 coats but I probably should have used 3 for the pictures as I can see some bald spots. They aren't noticeable IRL though. I finished off with top coat to make it glossy. 


Lastly, I Have Known You Since You Were Very Small. This polish is a teal jelly with rainbow iridescent and aqua micro-glitter plus silver holographic dust. I used 3 thin coats and it built up very nicely. I finished with Girly Bits Glitter Glaze. This wore like IRON for 4 days!

You can purchase other Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer here. Follow Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer on Instagram and like them on Facebook.
*Purchased with Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Blogger Discount for the purpose of review.*

1 comment

  1. Wow, I don't think I am very familiar with Blue Eyes Girl Lacquer. I went over to her site-very nice colors. I can't pick my favorite because I love all blues!

    ReplyDelete

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.