Girly Bits Abracapocus (Re-launched as Pocuscadabra)

Friday, November 13, 2015

Girly Bits Abracapocus Pocuscadabra

Girly Bits has got GAME. Pam, the creative genius behind Girly Bits, knows how to make a mean polish. I'm constantly amazed by how unique and beautiful each one of her new polishes is. I think she's really been on a roll lately especially with her contributions to various subscription boxes. 

Abracapocus by Girly Bits is a greyish/greenish holo base with green shimmer and orange, green, purple, and black glitter. This polish was featured in the October Beauty Box Quartet. I was lucky enough to score this second-hand and I am so glad I did! Abracapocus was one of my Halloween manis this year but I am sure I will be wearing it again because it also has an evergreen tree vibe which makes it perfect for winter. 

Girly Bits Abracapocus PocuscadabraGirly Bits Abracapocus Pocuscadabra

Girly Bits polishes are available here. Follow Girly Bits on Instagram and Facebook.

1 comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.