Lynnderella As Above, So Holo Extra Special Edition

Saturday, November 7, 2015


Silver microglitter will always have my heart. China Glaze Glistening Snow was probably the first silver microglitter to enter my collection and, of course, many more have since come to join the family. This polish from Lynnderella came as a gift with purchase for As Above, So Holo which was released in December of 2014. As you can see from the label, only 28 bottles were made, making it very special and very limited. 


I am wearing 1 coat over Groom TBD plus top coat. The polish could literally be worn over any colour and make it so special. I love how the microglitter is sparse with random larger silver glitters. I LOVE THIS POLISH SO MUCH! 


Lynnderella polishes can be purchased on eBay or Storenvy.

1 comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.