Ever After Feminine Chic Collection - Cin & Threshold

Monday, January 11, 2016

Ever After is a small but mighty indie nail polish brand that I finally got around to trying recently. Like many of you I am sure, Black Friday sales were a huge motivator in trying new brands. With a tempting 25% off on Black Friday, I figured now was the time to try Ever After! I picked up quite a few polishes as well as some Cuticle Crelli. Cin and Threshold are my two picks from Ever After's Fall Collection: Feminine Chic. I would have loved to grab Sashay but it was Sold Out at the time (though it is coming back). Note: Ever After is super awesome at bringing back popular polishes that sell out. Yay for listening to customers! Also, their Customer Service is awesome!!


First up is Ever After Cin. I am assuming it's named Cin because it's cinnfully delicious like cinnamon buns, obviously (haha). Can you tell I'm hungry and just watched a Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives episode featuring a cinnamon bun the size of my head? Anyway, this polish is otherworldly. The formula is absolutely FANTASTIC: opaque in two coats, glossy without a top coat, just the right amount of flakies, a truly beautiful shimmer and just the right amount of holo arc. This is so unique in my collection and I can see myself wearing it a lot because it's so elegant yet fun. 


My second pick from the Feminine Chic Collection is Threshold. This polish is so stunning. It's a beautiful cranberry colour with a TON of multi-coloured flakies and holo. I love this polish so much and, again, the formula is perfection. I love when polishes maintain their shine as they dry. This is three easy coats. 

You can purchase Ever After polishes online. Follow Ever After on Instagram and Facebook or join the Polishes Princesses Ever After Fan group.

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.