Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Innocence in the Moment Collection {My Picks}

Wednesday, March 9, 2016


Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer has been knocking it out of the park with her collections lately! I love that she's making smaller collections. It helps out the old wallet ;)

Innocence in the Moment is the name of her latest collection and I purchased 3 of the 4 polishes to share with you today!


First up is I Only Meant to Stay a While, an emerald green jelly with micro holographic glitters in red, green, silver, blue, and purple. LOVE THIS ONE THE MOST. It dries a little gritty so a thick layer of top coat makes it super glossy and smooth. 2 coats.


Basking in the Storm is an amethyst purple creme with blue and aqua shimmers. I really love this purple but it's not my cup of tea. I used 2 coats plus top coat. 


Lastly is Chasing the Skyline which is a royal blue creme with rainbow iridescent microglitters and rainbow iridescent flakies. I really, really wished the flakies stood out more. It's a super cool polish but just not what I was hoping for based on the description. 

Overall my favorite is I Only Meant to Stay a While. I mean, I really love it. I will wear it again and again. 


You can purchase these Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer here. Follow Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer on Instagram and like them on Facebook

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.