Zoya Caitlin + Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Might Not Recover

Monday, June 6, 2016

Zoya Caitlin Nail Polish

I thought it was time to wear my namesake polish from Zoya... Caitlin! It's a dusty purple creme with a pretty nice formula. But I love glitter so I decided to top it off with Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Might Not Recover which is a purple glitter topper. I really loved this combination of purples - it was sophisticated yet fun and not too busy. I wore 2 coats of Zoya Caitlin and one coat of BEGL which applied very smoothly. I finished off with top coat of course as it would be slightly gritty otherwise because of the glitter. 

Zoya Caitlin Nail PolishZoya Caitlin Nail Polish

You can purchase Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer here
Follow Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer on Facebook for the latest updates!


Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.