Literary Lacquers Makuahine Hella Holo Customs

Monday, September 12, 2016

Thee questions for you, dear Reader:
1. Have you ever cut your nails while still wearing nail polish, leaving yourself with painfully short nubs?
2. Do you continue to buy and then proceed to wear "nude" nail polishes only to realize you can't pull that look off?
3. Are you having a good day today? :)

Literary Lacquers Makuahine Hella Holo Customs

I am wearing Literay Lacquers Makuahine which is a rose-ish gold holographic polish with microglitters. Makuahine was a Hella Holo Customs exclusive polish for Mother's Day which meas it's only available to Hella Holo Customs members (information on how to apply is at the bottom of this post) and now no longer available. 

It's a really great polish that applied beautifully in two coats and smoothed out well with top coat. However, it's just not for me. Or, maybe it's perfect for me. This colour blends so well with my skin that it almost looks like I don't have nails in certain lighting. I'm not feeling it though. I guess I'm just a bright polish kind of gal after all! When will I learn?!

Literary Lacquers Makuahine Hella Holo CustomsLiterary Lacquers Makuahine Hella Holo Customs

To join Hella Holo Customs, Alternatively, you can email your Facebook account details (i.e. name and profile link) to hellaholocustomercare(AT)gmail.com and Dawn (who manages the group) will set you up so you can purchase lovely polishes like this one!

Other Literary Lacquers are available here for purchase. 

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.