Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Siren's Poolside Daiquiri

Monday, October 17, 2016

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Siren's Poolside Daiquiri

Well, this polish might be slightly seasonally inappropriate seeing as the season for poolside daiquiris is long gone BUT it's so so so gorgeous nonetheless. Siren's Poolside Daiquiri is a beautiful strawberry red jelly microglitter that is basically a one-coater. Seriously. I'm wearing one coat with top coat. This applied like a dream and I say that all the time about BEGL polishes but this one really applies like a dream.

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Siren's Poolside DaiquiriBlue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Siren's Poolside Daiquiri

I don't know what it is about pink polishes but they make me smile and this one is no exception. I really love how sparkly and juicy this polish is on the nail. It does dry textured so I suggest a thick layer of top coat or maybe two coats to be absolutely certain. Sadly this is now sold out but we all know this blog is about cataloguing my manicures so I have to share. LOVE THIS POLISH!


I also wish I was enjoying a poolside daiquiri (except I don't drink so a poolside shirley temple would suffice).

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Siren's Poolside Daiquiri

You can purchase Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer here
Follow Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer on Facebook for the latest updates!

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.