Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer XOXO, Siren

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer XOXO, Siren

Oh how I love a good shimmer. XOXO, Siren is amazing because its name is reminiscent of Gossip Girl (xoxo, gossip girl) and it's packed with shimmer!

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer XOXO, SirenBlue-Eyed Girl Lacquer XOXO, Siren

XOXO, Siren is a steel blue-grey packed with blue to purple to pink shifting shimmers. I love the consistency of this polish too. It's very jellyish which makes it look really juicy and plump. I used two coats and top coat. I think you could wear three coats for even more opacity but I like how it looks with two coats. My first bottle of XOXO, Siren was DOA but Julie is amazing and replaced it right away. You can't beat Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer when it comes to quality and customer service.

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer XOXO, Siren

You can purchase Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer here
Follow Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer on Facebook for the latest updates!

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.