Happy Halloween! featuring Girly Bits + The Polish Bar

Monday, October 31, 2016


I want to wish everyone a Happy Halloween and share with you one of my festive nail looks. Halloween is one of my favorite celebrations and it makes me happy. Sometimes I think I like it more than Christmas! 


Rather than the usual orange nails, I chose to go with something a little spookier and murky. I am wearing Girly Bits Dead Man's Toe and a layer of The Polish Bar Happy Haunting! I love this combination of shimmer from the Girly Bits and shifting flakies in The Polish Bar topper. So Halloweeny! What's on your nails this Halloween?


Girly Bits polishes are available here. Follow Girly Bits on Instagram and Facebook.
The Polish Bar polishes are available here. Follow The Polish Bar on Instagram and Facebook.

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.