Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer - Limited Edition 40/41

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer BEGL Limited Edition 40/41

The other day I was having the hardest time choosing a nail polish so I asked Riley to pick a colour family so I could narrow down my options. She chose teal and I then chose Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Limited Edition 40/41. 40/41 is a neon teal with cobalt Nfu Oh style flakes. I love how it looks like an otherworldly pond with those flakes! Two coats plus top coat and an excellent formula overall. 

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer BEGL Limited Edition 40/41Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer BEGL Limited Edition 40/41


You can purchase Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer here
Follow Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer on Facebook for the latest updates!

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.