Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer - Oy! Stupid Face

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Oy! Stupid Face

In my humble opinion, nothing beats bubblegum pink nails. Oy! Stupid Face from Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer is the most bubblegummy bubblegum pink of all... it's a hot bubblegum pink with blue/purple and blue/green flakies. I love it so so so much. I am wearing 3 coats plus top coat. It was a bit goopy to apply but perhaps I will try thinning it next time :) It's so beautiful that I know I will wear it again and again or until the bottle runs out.

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Oy! Stupid FaceBlue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Oy! Stupid Face

I received this a surprise in a nail package from a lovely lady a few months ago after she heard about the rough year I was having. Sometimes the generosity of strangers catches me off guard and warms my calloused heart just a little bit. Thank you to all the good human beings out there, no matter where you are or who you are. 

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Oy! Stupid Face

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.