Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer - Siren's Holiday Soiree + Various Blue Sirens

Friday, February 24, 2017

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer BEGL Siren's Holiday Soiree

This might be the weirdest combination for my nails of all time. I don't know why I thought this would be cute but it wasn't. These polishes are all gorgeous on their own but as a whole look this combo failed.

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer BEGL Siren's Birthday SprinklesBlue-Eyed Girl Lacquer BEGL Siren's Holiday SoireeBlue-Eyed Girl Lacquer BEGL Siren's Birthday Sprinkles

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Siren's Holiday Soiree is a gorgeous squishy jelly with iridescent flakies and glitters. LOVE! So the first three nails are awesome but I don't know why I thought adding an opaque metallic blue shimmer polish (BEGL Believin' Won't Fly) was a good idea. I tried to reign it back in by adding blue glitters on top of the blue (BEGL Siren's Birthday Sprinkles which is SOOO pretty).

My thumb is BEGL Her Royal Siren which I also LOVE. I need to wear all of these again but not together. Capiche?

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer BEGL Siren's Holiday Soiree

You can purchase Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer here.  
Follow Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer on Facebook and Instagram for the latest updates!

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.