Ever After Polish - I Wanna Be A Part of It {Road to Polish Con Exclusive}

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Ever After Polish I Wanna Be A Part of It a Road to Polish Con Exclusive

Today I am sharing I Wanna Be A Part of It from Ever After Polish which is part of the Road to Polish Con series. Every week leading up to Polish Con Brooklyn, two indie makers release an exclusive polish that is only available for that week. I think Ever After and Pahlish were featured in Week 6 and when I saw this shimmery flakie goodness, I pounced. 

Ever After Polish I Wanna Be A Part of It a Road to Polish Con ExclusiveEver After Polish I Wanna Be A Part of It a Road to Polish Con Exclusive

While this poilsh is really pretty, it's not my cup of tea on the nail. It's just a little too frosty and metallic-y for my liking so I promptly sold it. I am wearing 3 coats without top coat. Like most Ever After Polishes, this is super shiny and smooth without top coat. I don't know how Rachel does it, but her polishes are always so nicely formulated. 

Ever After Polish I Wanna Be A Part of It a Road to Polish Con Exclusive

Follow Ever After on Instagram and Facebook or join the Polishes Princesses Ever After Fan group.
Shop Ever After online

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.