Wing Dust Creations - Gilty Pleasure

Friday, February 10, 2017

Wing Dust Creations Gilty Pleasure gold leaf nail polish topper over Chanel Khaki Vert

Wing Dust Creations is a relatively local brand of polish and it's been around for a looong time. This is my first time trying any of their polishes and I really, really like it. Gilty Pleasures is an incredibly beautiful topper with 23 karat gold leaf, silver leaf, and purple iridescent flakes. UNF!

I am wearing one coat over Chanel Khaki Vert. I love how perfectly sparse the leaves and flakes are. It's so perfect. I want to wear it over top of everything. It also feels incredibly luxurious especially over a Chanel ;)

Wing Dust Creations Gilty Pleasure gold leaf nail polish topper over Chanel Khaki VertWing Dust Creations Gilty Pleasure gold leaf nail polish topper over Chanel Khaki Vert

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.