Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer - Clear My View

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Clear My View

A few weeks ago I was gushing over Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Deep Blue Dream. Today I have Deep Blue Dream's step-sister: Clear My View. I say step-sister and not sister because this doesn't have the one-coat wonder formula that Deep Blue Dream had nor does it have the ultra-holo glitters. 

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Clear My ViewBlue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Clear My View

Clear My View is described as a "bright pink with holographic microflakies and purple and aqua shimmers." I really love this pink and it applied so well in 2 coats. My pictures don't capture the purple and aqua shimmers and I can't remember seeing them too well on my nail but when I look at the bottle I do see the shimmer. 

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Clear My ViewBlue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Clear My View

You can purchase Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer here.  
Follow Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer on Facebook and Instagram for the latest updates!

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.