CrowsToes - Abracadabra

Friday, March 10, 2017

CrowsToes Abracadabra Hella Holo Customs nail polish

Sometimes I want my nails to be blindingly sparkly. Maybe it helps distract me from life's challenges or maybe it's some weird psychological condition. The jury is out on that one.

CrowsToes Abracadabra Hella Holo Customs nail polishCrowsToes Abracadabra Hella Holo Customs nail polish

Abracadabra by CrowsToes is SUPER sparkly, SUPER holo, SUPER flaky. I'm loving it. I wasn't sure how to wear it so I layered it over Girly Bits Hocus Pocus on my index and middle finger and wore it on its own my ring and pinky. I think I like it best on its own because it's extra blinding that way. This was a Hella Holo Customs polish so it's no longer available except second-hand.



CrowsToes Blog // CrowsToes Facebook

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.