Cupcake Polish Pinks, Reds and Berries

Monday, April 10, 2017

Cupcake Polish Color Clutch

Remember how I won a super awesome Color Clutch? Well, the Color Clutch was also FULL OF CUPCAKE POLISHES! Pink, red and berry-toned Cupcake Polishes to be exact.

Cupcake Polish Color Clutch

While I have tried a few Cupcakes in the past, I am SO SO SO happy to add 14 beauties to my collection. I fell hard for Cupcake Polish when I borrowed Bubbles and Baubles from my nail polish pal, Natalie.

Cupcake Polish Pink ombre nail polishCupcake Polish Pink ombre nail polish

I was lucky enough to have won 14 gorgeous Cupcake Polishes from various collections since the launch of Cupcake Polish. I am a well known lover of pinks and reds so this was literally the perfect prize for me! Thank you so much to Sara who owns Cupcake Polish <3

Cupcake Polish Pink ombre nail polish

So, how does one show off their winnings? A skittle mani! 

Cupcake Polish Pink ombre nail polish

From Index to Pinkie, all Cupcakes, all topped with QDTC: 
Hatch of the Day
Merry
Catherine
Blood Hound
Pick of the Patch was on my thumb (I forgot to take a picture but it's so glowy and pink!). 

Most of these beautiful polishes are still available for purchase in the Cupcake Shop or at various stockists

Cupcake Polish Pink ombre nail polishCupcake Polish Pink ombre nail polish

You can purchase Cupcake Polish here
Follow Cupcake Polish on Facebook and Instagram for the latest updates!

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.