Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer - (Heart)

Friday, May 26, 2017

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer (Heart)

It's such a privileged thing to say I'm upset by the fact that my perfect nude polish is SUPER limited edition. But nonetheless, it's a bummer. Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer <3 was an "apology" nail polish sent back in 2013 I think because of shipping delay. 

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer (Heart) Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer (Heart)

It's a jelly with some iridescent glitters and to amp up the sparkle I added a coat of Enchanted Polish Rainbow Juice with Pulp. Or maybe it was Rainbow Dust. I don't remember now. 

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer (Heart)

You can purchase Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer here.  
Follow Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer on Facebook and Instagram for the latest updates!

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.