Girly Bits Frazzle Fixer Review

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Girly Bits Frazzle Fixer

Cuticle care is so so so important. For those who know nothing about nail care, this might seem ridiculous but oiling your cuticles is one of the best things you can do for your nails. Cuticle oil strengthens your nails which means less peeling and breakage. If you are looking to grow your nails or just ensure that your cuticles and nails look beautiful then cuticle oil is going to become your best friend. If you aren't yet sold on the benefits of cuticle oil, it can also help extend the life of your manicure!

Girly Bits Frazzle FixerGirly Bits Frazzle Fixer

Girly Bits makes amazing nail polish and I started using their Frazzle Fixer cuticle oil about a year ago. For the past 3 months I have been using it very consistently and regularly with amazing results. Overall, my nails are in great condition and Frazzle Fixer helps to make sure they stay that way. I don't have any nasty before pictures to show because I have always maintained my cuticles and nails. The blend of oils in Frazzle Fixer works wonders to keep my cuticles soft and nails strong. What I really love are the variety and authenticity of the scents, particularly Pistachio Macaroon and Pumpkin Spice. I also have Exotic Coconut in rotation and my mom is currently using Cranberry Fig.

Frazzle Fixer is available in a glass nail polish bottle with a brush applicator (my format of choice) and a plastic bottle with a dropper. Both are 15mL and retail for $8.25 CAD on the Girly Bits website.

Frazzle Fixer Cuticle Oil Ingredients: Calendula Infused Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Avocado Oil, Apricot, Vitamin E, may contain fragrance oil.

Girly Bits Frazzle Fixer

Girly Bits polishes are available here.
Follow Girly Bits on 
Instagram and Facebook.

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.