Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer - Silver Microglitter Prototype

Friday, June 9, 2017

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer BEGL Microglitter Prototype

I recently picked up one "concept" polish from Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer. It's totally random which polish you get but you do select your finish and colour range. I chose a "silver microglitter" and this is what I got! While I don't have it to compare, I think this is a prototype for another BEGL called Starlight in the Gloom but it might be more blue than the final product. It's fun to think this was one step in the bigger process of creating a nail polish. 

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer BEGL Microglitter Prototype Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer BEGL Microglitter Prototype

I am wearing 2 coats plus top coat. This coverage was actually quite good for a microglitter. I kind of like it sparse like this. If you want to grab your own concept bottle, there are still a ton in a variety of finishes/colour for sale

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer BEGL Microglitter Prototype Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer BEGL Microglitter Prototype

You can purchase Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer here.  
Follow Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer on Facebook and Instagram for the latest updates!

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.